DnD Test
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shadow Kaiju
Shadow Kaiju

Nicky's Campaign 1 on 1 Character/Story  Introductions/Dylan - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky's Campaign 1 on 1 Character/Story Introductions/Dylan

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:37 am
"Since neither of us have weapons on us at the moment I believe we should use our fists," Said Venture. "And I would like to duel as soon as possible, though I do have one question....what is a bet?"
Sloppyfondler
Sloppyfondler

Nicky's Campaign 1 on 1 Character/Story  Introductions/Dylan - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky's Campaign 1 on 1 Character/Story Introductions/Dylan

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:04 pm
"Doesn't matter, give me 15 minutes, get yourself ready and then we'll start sparring in the alley outside, if a guard comes we'll just explain it's just some horseplay or something"
The dragon born walks out the door stretching his arms and shoulders as he moves.

"My bets on Turin, 2 gold pieces says he wins" Alena hands 2 coins to Iggan, apparently the makeshift referee.
Shadow Kaiju
Shadow Kaiju

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 pm
"Are you gonna fight that guy?"Nala asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Yes, but it is just a sparing match," Venture answered "He wants to test my abilities."

"Ok, well then kick his butt," Nala encouraged. With that Venture and Nala followed the dragonborn outside.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum